martedì 26 aprile 2011

Hey Holiday!

I dunno what's the best title for this post.
First, I'm just trying to make a post full in English. And second, I just want to telling the way I start my very long holiday before I waken up and say "OH WOW IT'S MY FIRST DAY TO GO TO COLLEGE!". So let's see if it's work.



OH DAMN IT WORKS!
*sial gue bukan mau ngepost segitu kok wkwk*

Okey, I'm on holiday now. And the first thing I do to start my holiday is having some FRIENDS TIME at Dufan with my girls (ciee) and two boys from our circle friendship (apasih). Actually, I'm a lil bit not interested for this trip because of I have a lot of things to do like 'beresin lemari' or 'nonton indovision' so I procastinate to telling my parents for permission. But, totally this was VERY FUN. I'm not regret for having this FRIENDS TIME together with them.

Inspite of some annoying people on Transjakarta or Dufan itself, this trip was made its own story for my holiday. And because of this trip, I have a joke to tease my friend, Ami. Okay fyi, she attacked by #missmycemcemansyndrome. That may pretty cool name for this unidentified illness.
this, the picture of us in front of Hysteria.
: Annisa, Ami, Devi, and Me!! :)

Overall, like what I said, I have a lot of things to do. I don't do that 'beresin lemari' thing because I was on my room, writing a new story. I loved being a writer and *sigh* I haven't published any book at all. But that's okay. So, I take an advantage of this holy holiday to create some novela or story or poetry for my first book.

*where's your boyfriend, Ninta?*

Yes, I'm glad somebody asking me about that. Because he always here, inside my heart (asli gombal). Although he was at home, in front of his desktop, playing some games, reading Rick Riordan book, or pay attention on twitter's timeline... yes, he still accompanying me.
Hey, me and Gery just through our 18 months anniversary wohoo!!!

Eeemm... apalagi ya...
Eeeem... itu aja...

eeem... EH IT'S REALLY WORKS YA! I'll tell Gery soon about this news "his girlfriend write a post full in English" wkwkwk.

Byebye!!
Happy holiday!!

1 commento:

  1. apa itu #missmycemcemansyndrome? kayanya gue gak pernah ngomong gitu deh hahaha - Amiseptiani

    RispondiElimina