sabato 13 novembre 2010

play button

heylaaa...!! hello sunday morning and hello cloudy sky!! and of course hello readers!

something stuck in my head and it's going to explode. i have no idea what is it. but i think it just an imagination. they come and suddenly go. and in unexpected way they come again again then hit me on heart.

i'm feeling like a dreamer. imagine something that may be one day i could reach. my optimism always said "yes you can you can". but somehow, my calculation could be the perfect distraction. well in that situation all i can say just GAME OVER!! I HAVE NO IDEA after that.

my boy said that life is like playing a game. you start it then when you got failed you can restart it. GAME OVER then START. just that! so where's the finish line?

i dunno.

but i know when i push this play button i just can pause it, because WHEN IT STOP... yes the play station is off. the light turn dark. and anything out on my mind.


huaaah.... i don't want to waste my time. SO... ENJOY OUR 'GAME' :))






*aseeek bisa juga gue bikin post beginian hahahaha *grammar ancur? yaudalah haha

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento