mercoledì 8 giugno 2011

trip on Gunung Mas

hello!! i've just had another holiday trip at Gunung Mas, Puncak, Jawa Barat with my MPK-OSIS '910. these are pictures taken by Iqbal, Ardian, and Shanty's camera.


afif, mahar, wira, me, ical, tari, oddy, fahmi, gagan, nadia, adi


Riska, me, Shanty, Vieni


on our way to Gunung Mas


on the top of Gunung Mas do tea walking
Dina, Tari, Me, Dinda, Vieni, Ina, Afifah, Shanty, Riska, Nadia



this is my favorite picture!!! the highland of tea garden
luthfy, gagan, ina, afifah, nadia, dinda, me, wira, tari, mahar

lots a love for you, all! thanks for our very nice holiday. wish we'll meet together on the next project, work together, and success together. inget lhoo ide rencana susunan panitia nikahan anak-anak MPK OSIS hahaha

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento