domenica 22 maggio 2011

Surprise

I watched Marley and Me and found a good quote from John Grogan.

I just know that sometimes I suprised myself
I think I never go to college, but then I got it and became a best graduate.


i don't know, sometimes God granted the prayer of a man in different ways. we never know what life would bring in next seconds. we just can expect. but in every expectation we found that any possibility could happen.

This recently happen to me. I expect, react, and the reality got me realized. I never know that I could arrive at this point. I could see what I thought I won't see.

You know, sometimes the dream I dreamed didn't come true. I always wish that maybe one day God will grant one of my dream. And it suprised me, when finally I got it.

I think I never go to college and make a change, but then God proved me wrong. I will go to college, being a student, and make a change.

------------------------
for every expectation there always a reality from a big plans. we never know. we just know, that we couldn't arrive at that point. but sometimes, we can! Keep on pray!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento